Partners & Supporters
Green Mountain Self-Advocates is grateful for the funding and technical support we receive from our partners to promote self-advocacy within Vermont.
Our partners include:
- Administration on Disabilities and Self Advocates Becoming Empowered for the SARTAC Project, on which GMSA is a partner
- Vermont Developmental Disabilities Council
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
- State of Vermont Department of Disabilities, Aging, and Independent Living (DAIL)
- State of Vermont Department of Health
- UVM Center on Disability and Community Inclusion
- Vermont Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Program
- Vera Institute of Justice
- The Georgetown University National Center for Cultural Competence (NCCC)
If you are interested in working with GMSA, including us in a grant, or partnering with us somehow please contact us.
We would love to think about ways to work with you!
We Welcome and Appreciate Your Donations
Thank you for your support through your tax deductible donation!