On April 25 - 26, 2023 we will hold our conference in Burlington at the DoubleTree by Hilton. Our conference committee is busy planning regional events for 2022. Check back for details.
The GMSA talent show is a platform for self-advocates to show the world what they can do. Participants perform the arts of singing, dancing, lip-syncing, acting, martial arts, playing an instrument, poetry, comedy, or other activities to showcase their talents. The GMSA talent show is held on Day 1 of the annual Voices and Choices conference.
- Space is limited! We may not have room for all acts, so apply early
- You must apply to be in the show. We cannot accept new acts at the event
- We will post applications for 2022 regional events in the Spring of 2022
- You must register and pay to attend Voices and Choices Conference
- Acts should be no longer than 3 minutes
- Acts with more than one performer will also be given special consideration, so team up with some friends and start practicing!