David’s Cooking Show – Antipasto Salad
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
OPEN meeting on Zoom.us. Meeting ID 905-238-684
Click here to get a copy of the recipe
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (2-inch pieces)
- 3 cups quartered fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and quartered
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1 cup pitted Greek olives
- 8 sliced pepperoncini green peppers (they come in a jar)
- Salad Dressing
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cook, uncovered, 2-4 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately drop into ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, artichokes, broccoli, cheese, cauliflower, red pepper, olives, pepperoncini, and cooked asparagus.